E-mail marketing can be very impactful for any e-commerce business. But which days produce the best open and click through rates? A recent study by GetResponse sheds some light on best e-mail marketing practices.
- Most e-mail marketing is sent Tuesday, Thursday and Monday, in that order.
- The fewest e-mail marketing messages are sent on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Tuesdays and Fridays have the highest open rates.
- Fridays and Thursdays have the highest click through rates.
- Out of all of the weekdays, the least amount of e-mail marketing was sent on Fridays.
Experiment with your e-mail marketing strategy to find what works best for your business. Here are a few ideas to get you started!
- Try sending e-mail marketing on Fridays, the weekday with the least amount of e-mail sent yet had the highest open and click through rates.
- Since the fewest e-mail marketing is sent on weekends, try sending an e-mail out on a Sunday.
- Consider how paydays, generally on the first and 15th of each month, may influence purchasing.
Other blog articles you’ll love:
Read more at CoreCommerce